Thursday, May 9, 2013

Daily Inspiration: Garlic Infused Olive Oil


   Sometimes the things that inspire you to live creatively are the ones that inspire you to write as well. Today, I was inspired by a bottle of Garlic Infused Olive Oil and before I knew it, I had an entire recipe mapped out in my head. Boy, my husband is going to be one lucky man tonight!
   Garlic Infused Olive Oil is a great way to get the gentle richness of garlic across in a recipe, without overwhelming any of the other ingredients in a dish. It can be used simply, as a dip for fresh baked focaccia, in an everyday way, as a drizzle in a salad on a home made pizza, or uniquely in any dish that could benefit from a lovely, smooth, hint of garlic.
   Tonight, I am using my Garlic Infused Olive Oil in a dish of roasted vegetables, sea scallops, and pesto chicken sausage. It is going to be delicious, fresh, and unique. I am inspired to cook today, and maybe a great dinner tonight will inspire me to write tomorrow. Who knows? At the very least, I'll keep the vampires away for a while.
garlic-olive-oil_2

No comments:

Post a Comment