Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Daily Inspiration: Breezy Drive to Nowhere and the Red Hot Chili Peppers

my hometown (taken from Daily Freeman website)

   Sometimes your house just starts getting to you. Especially when you are trying to write, and can't clear your head, and you get sick and tired of staring at the cursor blink on the screen. At times like that, you just need to get out. That is what I did today. I just went for a drive.
   Clipping down the NYS Thruway, (at a legal speed, I am a bit of a granny), windows rolled down, all alone in the world except for my Green VW New Beetle and the Red Hot Chili Peppers playing Snow, I was the most content being in the universe. The sun was shining (Hey oh), the grass was green (Listen what I say oh) and the breeze was warm. Best of all, when I pulled into my driveway, back from my drive to nowhere, I had inspiration. That alone was worth the gas money.

No comments:

Post a Comment