Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Daily Inspiration: Blueberry Bark

   Yes, Inspiration is often delicious...and today, it is also sweet. Dark Chocolate Blueberry Bark is the reason. It is easily one of the most delicious things I have every eaten. I bought some this past weekend from a local chocolatier, and I couldn't resist a nibble at breakfast time.
 
   Even this morning, when my kitten is hungry for my feet, my bunny mysteriously escaped the pen and is currently holding herself hostage underneath the couch, and I cannot find the notebook I need to complete a poem I am working on (perhaps Sophie is holding it hostage as well under there)...Blueberry Bark has managed to put a smile on my face.

   Hopefully there will be a completed poem up here sometime today...if not, then you know how the rest of my day went!

No comments:

Post a Comment